Pergola Gazebo Rafter Tails And End Designs
Pergola is a structure that is that can be additionally attached to a building structure for enhancing its affect and usability of it. Making pergola is artistic craft so needs special aesthetic treatment to keep it beautiful. A variety of pergola end designs is designed for customer’s satisfaction. End style of a pergola makes it attractive and charming in the location. For gazebo attached to your garage or any other part of home, beams used for making roof are designed with beautiful edges.
These beautiful pergola edges or Rafter Tails are used to hang flower pots, lanterns and many other decorative objects. Pergola rafter adds the elegance and splendor to pergola designs. Rafter designs can be customize according to your need and demand. Personalize designs can be provided to implement in your pergola structures. Pyramids and arches can make the rafter more beautiful. Basic geometrical shapes and their combinations provide amazing and unique designs for pergola ends.
Making of pergola end designs is simple and systematic; you can easily design your own pergola end design and Rafter Tails . Follow the below stated steps for making a design.
- Prepare the pattern on some semi rigid material.
- Draw shape on some hard card and cut it accordingly. Your stencil is ready.
- Prepare the end piece in square shape.
- Draw your pattern with help of stencil you made.
- Select the suitable tool for cutting the shape on wood or the material you are using for pergola.
- Cut the design according to drawn pattern and smoothen the edges to give fine finish.
- Below are some Pergola Gazebo Rafter Tails And End patterns that can be used to decor your gazebos.